Apparently the Met Office has issued a “60% or greater chance” of severe weather in our area tomorrow evening (Monday).
Heavy rain turning to blizzard snow.
If it happens then we may need to cancel our meeting. Watch this space for more info.
Do check the Met Office page here. And obviously, if the meeting does go ahead, still decide for yourselves whether you want to venture out.
For now the meeting is on.
Thanks to Rob for the tip-off.