I won’t spoil the ending and tell you what mine were, but click the “Read the rest of this entry” link below to find the nine bullets that one wise person came up with on Thursday morning.
The source, of course, is TransitionCulture.org.
Nine Tools for a Happier Society:
1. Economics should be about more than just pursuing GDP
2. The focus needs to move from maximising wealth to redistributing it
3. We need to move from the wealth and satisfaction of individuals to the wealth and satisfaction of communities
4. Don’t promote the search for status
5. Limit dysfunctional advertising
6. Give mental health a higher priority in public health
7. Remember that sometimes not getting what you want can be a blessing
8. Judge success by what you gave up in order to get it
9. Approach love and cooking with a reckless abandon
There you are. Feeling happier already….