On the South Downs, from 15th to 17th July 2011, the Sustainability Centre in East Meon will be holding a Sustainability Festival.
During the three days you can choose from a wide range of organised things to do or just chill out and soak up the atmosphere.
- Workshops on songwriting, performance poetry, banner making and herbs
- Walks, treasure hunt, evening music / poetry
- Drama with resident SOOP Theatre, art, poetry
- Bike maintenance workshops; debates;
- Vegan BarBQ, comedy; wool spinning; an invertebrate safari
- Saturday evening headline on the music stage: Seize the Day.
- Workshops on growing to cook, drawing and singing.
- Debates on carbon politics, Trident and the Future of the Left
- Led walk to Old Winchester Hill.
All camping, accomodation, food and events are included.
ALL UNDER 14s COME FOR FREE.
For more details click here to download the brochure.